I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The administrator of personal data collected via the website menpresa.pl is Zbigniew Mazurek, who conducts business under the name Zbigniew Mazurek MENPRESA, address: ul. Tuchowska 24, 30-618 Kraków, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 6792605175, REGON: 121402495, e-mail address:
2. Personal data collected by the Administrator via the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018.
II. TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS. The administrator processes personal data via the menpresa.pl website in the case of:
- using the contact form by the user. Personal data is processed based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR as the Controller's legitimate interest.
- subscribing to the Newsletter by the user to send commercial information by electronic means. Personal data is processed after expressing a separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
4. TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA. The administrator applies the principle of personal data minimization and processes to the necessary extent only your personal data that you have entered individual forms of the menpresa.pl website, including:
- First name and last name,
- E-mail address,
5. PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA ARCHIVING. Users' personal data is stored by the Administrator:
- if the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, if it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
- if the basis for data processing is consent, if the consent is not revoked, and after revocation of consent for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the Administrator, and which may be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
6. When using the website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the user's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
7. Navigational data may also be collected from users, including information about links and links on which they decide to click, or other activities undertaken on the website. The legal basis for this type of activity is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
8. Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
9. Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, provided that the user agrees pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The consequence of profiling will be assigning a profile to a given person to make decisions about him or to analyse or predict his preferences, behaviours, and attitudes.
10. The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and ensures that the data collected by him is:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which it is processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom it relates, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
III. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
11. Users' personal data is provided to service providers used by the Administrator when running the website. Service providers to whom personal data is transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Administrator's instructions as to the purposes and methods of data processing (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
12. Users' personal data is stored only within the European Economic Area (EEA).
IV. RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO OWN DATA AND IMPROVING IT
13. The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made based on consent before its withdrawal.
14. Legal basis of the user's request:
- Access to data - art. 15 GDPR
- Data rectification - art. 16 GDPR.
- Deletion of data (the so-called right to be forgotten) - art. 17 GDPR.
- Restriction of processing - art. 18 GDPR.
- Data transfer - art. 20 GDPR.
- Objection - Art. 21 GDPR
- Withdrawal of consent - art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR.
15. To exercise the rights referred to in point 2, you can send an appropriate e-mail to the following address:
16. In the event of the user having the right resulting from the above rights, the Administrator fulfils the request or refuses to comply with it immediately, but not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests - the Administrator will not be able to meet the request within a month, he will meet them within the next two months, informing the user within one month of receiving the request - about the intended extension and its reasons.
17. If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
18. The Administrator's website uses "cookies".
19. The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The "cookies" files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website and provide the opportunity to compile general statistics of website visits.
20. The website uses the following types of "cookies": session and persistent
- "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until logging out (leaving the page).
- "Persistent" cookies are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are deleted by the user.
21. The administrator uses his own cookies to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the website. The files collect information on how the user uses the website, the type of page from which the user was redirected, and the number of visits and the duration of the user's visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data of the user, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website.
22. The user has the right to decide on the access of "cookies" to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
23. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of the protected data, and in particular shall protect data against unauthorised disclosure, removal by an unauthorised person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage, or destruction.
24. The administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorised persons of personal data sent electronically.